- Our Mission is to assist First Responders who need a helping hand to gain the freedom and independence to move safely and confidently around their communities, and to fulfil their potential.
- Our services are provided at no cost to them
- We will receive Government Funding and rely on the generous support of the Community to fund the Reach Program and other services.
- Vision is a World where we’re all connected and are protected from suicide.
- Our Mission is to inspire and empower Front line and First Responders to meaningfully connect with the people around them and support them in struggling with life.